.

.

Danger lurks around every corner...

Danger lurks around every corner...

Friday, November 30, 2018

2 Months Gone...

Ugh... it's been too long.

I'm just gonna go straight into it now; lack of updates for this blog as Dead Frontier 2 hasn't really been doing well about a month plus...

Lack of interesting updates in that game, and also the fact that Admin decided to shift focus back to Dead Frontier 3D instead of nurturing his new game kinda ruins it a lot for folks... of course, that ain't the only reason why it flopped.

Number of active players are dropping like flies, and it won't be long before it'll be a boneyard...

I don't really have any videos about DF2 planned, or even recorded in the past... unless ya count the various bugs I've found instead. Not sure if I want to record more videos for DF2, or try putting something else up in this here blog.

Well, I'll have time to think and plan about that once the finals blow over. Yes, been pretty busy lately... but once this is done, I should be able to have enough time to spread around in these various places that I've missed out on/neglected. So until then, stay tuned...

-Lonesome Survivor-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revolver - Working In Background Revolver