.

.

Danger lurks around every corner...

Danger lurks around every corner...

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Still not dead...

Hmm... been gone way to long, have we?

Well, there's a reason for that... already put up a post about it on my Gaming Blog, but I'll grab a bit of it from there and place it here.

From Panzer Fist's Gaming Blog:

Been working on the clock for way too many hours, and having too little hours for rest. I'd even consider staying in at my workplace because the moment I'd reach back home, I'll only have 2 hours... yes, TWO HOURS of free time before knocking off to bed... and that's only like 4 hours of sleep, not counting the 2 free hours... not to mention working on the weekends.

 From March till May, there wasn't that much interesting updates from Dead Frontier... but it seems that there's some stuff to talk about now that I'm back.

I haven't played Dead Frontier in a LONG TIME. Part of the reason will be explained in a post soon... possibly this coming weekend. I still have the other blog to manage with a post, but that once that's done then it's back to this blog... for a while.

I guess that's all for now. Stay tuned for this weekend's post...

-Zombie Sniper-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revolver - Working In Background Revolver