.

.

Danger lurks around every corner...

Danger lurks around every corner...

Monday, September 28, 2015

Three Freakin' Months

Yup, that long.

Except this is the Dead Frontier Blog, so it's actually four months, not three.

It's been a long time, but it's good to be back once again. It's seems that everything is pretty much the same in Dea-

WAIT WUT?! An actual fuckin' update for Dead Frontier?!

I thought that day would never arrive again. Seriously.

But it's good that I'm wrong about it. It looks like there's going to be some new content that's going to be updated to the game sometime in the future. But now we can run the game at our desktops? I guess that's kinda of an improvement.

Aaaaand of course, the usual monthly Limited Edition weapons and armor. Can't be Dead Frontier without it.

Hmm... It also seems that the mighty Wraithkanone is available for purchase. But the price... my god.

No way on Earth or in Heaven or Hell or the Universe am I ever gonna fork out that much for a weapon. No. Fucking. Way. EVER.

It's also the unlimited ammo version. That gun costs around $800 [or more!] in my currency. That's just ridiculous. I mean, the other stuff were high costing but some were already boderline expensive. This one takes the whole damn cake... No, the whole damn bakery filled with cakes.

I guess after being away so long doesn't really change Dead Frontier that much. I estimate this game becoming dead in less than five years. Yes, somewhere below 2020. That'll truly take the 'Dead' from Dead Frontier.

Truth is, it's already started to suck midway through 3D DF era. Sad, but true for my case. Maybe most of it is due to the fact that I just like 2D DF more.

Anyways, I guess that was all the updates on Dead Frontier. It's great to be back, but damn it feels awful to see the death of Dead Frontier slowly coming true. I don't know when I'll be putting up the next post, but we'll see what I've got... same goes for Dead Frontier.

-Zombie Sniper-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revolver - Working In Background Revolver