.

.

Danger lurks around every corner...

Danger lurks around every corner...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Introduction

Hello players of Dead Frontier,

Welcome to my blog! I'm T-932 in the game and I call myself 'Zombie Sniper'. My current LvL is 43 and I'm a Lawyer. I'm also currently a Mecenary.

I made this blog to update my current news and updates on Dead Frontier, such as the new Epic weapons released almost a week ago, or either news on what I'm doing in Dead Frontier.

I usualy loot with my friends cause I want to help them get loots at the hard-assed End Zone, which is always protected by Flaming Bosses. Sometimes, I just like to go in a group, like a squad.

Well, I think that's all on the introduction. Seeya in the next post!

-Zombie Sniper-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revolver - Working In Background Revolver