.

.

Danger lurks around every corner...

Danger lurks around every corner...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Boss Hunt

Hello Everyone,

Today I did quite a lot of stuff today. Guess what?I've formed a team and we all made aggro long and loud enough to attract a Flaming Mother, a Mother, a Giant Spider and even a Wraith. I managed to kill only two bosses and get some loot from them. Here are some of them:

Mother -> Kris [Knife not SMG]
Giant Spider -> Exterminator Reactive
The Mother gave me a lousy loot, but at least I got something. Better than nothing. It was also my first time standing up towards a boss zombie, in a team of course.

Maybe someday I'll be able to kill bosses on my own...
Alright people, I guess that's all I have time for. Please wait for further updates.

-Zombie Sniper-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revolver - Working In Background Revolver